Important Information/Dates for families:
April 13 Track Meet Rescheduled for TONIGHT (4/17). Field Events start at 5:00 and running events will start at 5:30pm at the East High Track.
- Irving’s Online Newspaper
- Irving is hosting another Blood Drive. The American Red Cross bus will be at Irving on Monday May 14 from 2-6pm. If you would like to make an appointment to participate click HERE
- There will be changes to the Middle School Math Sequence next year. For information on those changes, click HERE
- Spanish translation of changes can be found HERE
- LSE Color guard is hosting Open Gym Nights. Click HERE for dates and times
- Camp Erin is now accepting applications for their 2018 Camp. This is a free 3 day overnight bereavement camp for children and teens ages 6-17 who have experienced the death of someone significant in their life. It takes place Sept. 21-23, 2018 at the Carol Joy Holling Camp in Ashland. More Details about the camp can be found HERE. Applications for the camp can be found HERE.
- For Incoming 6th graders: if you were unable to join us for Information Night, you can view the informational powerpoint HERE
From the Principal:
Welcome to the Irving Middle School website. It is my privilege to serve the Irving Middle School community as principal. Here at Irving, it is our mission to develop personal responsibility, ethical behaviors, cultural awareness, life-long learning and academic excellence within our students. Our mission is accomplished through the tireless work of talented educators I am proud to work alongside.
At Irving, our staff work collaboratively on interdisciplinary teams to ensure the highest quality education is provided to every student. It is our steadfast belief that all students can learn and achieve to their full potential. Additionally, Irving students are provided with community outreach opportunities to develop cultural awareness and leadership qualities within each child.
No child’s education is fully realized without a successful partnership between school and home. I invite you to use this site as a communication tool to stay involved with your child’s experience at Irving.
I look forward to partnering with you through the school year.